A German company has recently made a very popular translation software, deepl, which does translate very well in some scenarios. So I wanted to compare and test the translation.
Take a Chinese sentence as an example.
- Deepl Translation: Why I never get interested in writing programs for people
- Youdao Translation: Why am I never interested in programming someone else
- Baidu translation: Why I never get interested in writing programs for others
- Google Translate: Why do I never get interested when writing programs to others
It can be seen that.
- The Youdao translation is of the worst quality, with obvious grammatical errors
- The other three are about the same, but feel Google's translation quality is the best. deepl doesn't show a clear advantage. Of course, the test cases are too few to be persuasive.
However, I still like deepl because the markdown format is translated and the result can be preserved in the format.